Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Another Metrodeal bo0-boo!


Hay! Last April Fool's Sunday, I was once again fooled by Metrodeal. I purchased a Skin Central IPL voucher last Sept 7.

Here's what the fine print says when i printed it right after purchasing like what we normally do:



Take note of the validity dates! It says until Sept 20, 2012.

But then, when I went to Skin Central last Sunday, they said that my voucher is already expired well in fact it says it is until September pa!

There's no point on complaining na sa receptionist since she said they already surrendered their tracking sheets to Metrodeal since they know that the validity is until March 21 only. They told me to check my voucher online to see the correct validity. Huwattt?!!!!

I checked my voucher online then. I logged in to my account then view My Orders. And here's what I got:



It is a definitely a different voucher from what I printed. Fine Print part says it is until March 21. But when you see the validity on top it says Sept 20 now.

This is well in fact a deceitful advertisement. I can even pursue this on court proceedings but what will I get then?

To date, I already sent 2 emails to Metrodeal already regarding this misinformation on the voucher content. I will then copy this to Metrodeals FB page to catch theiur eff*n attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment