Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ferino's bibingka - Ensogo deal



I got this deal back in February for only php50 per voucher from Ensogo.

Deal says:

Ferino’s Bibingka

Fall in love even with just the first bite of the best rice cake in town with a Special Bibingka from Ferino’s (valued at P100)



> Voucher is valid for 1 Special Bibingka at Ferino’s Bibingka.

I have to get 2 vouchers so to purchase this deal.

We went to Tiendesitas last Sunday to just avail them. My kid loved it! It's fluffy and soft. He shared it with dada and I shared mine with Memek.











I don't recommend this if you'll purchase this on its original price. For me paying php100 for this bibingka is way too much so ok lang pag deal.

Peso value: just right for a deal price of php50

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I also bought the same voucher from ensogo.
    Nagpa-reserve pa ba kayo or walk in lang?
    I tried to contact the number sa voucher pero walang sumasagot.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. walk in lang kami. ok naman no need to reserve ata since readily available mga bibingka. =)

      Delete