Friday, April 27, 2012

Toddler Movement class for Bryce at Train Station


I got 3 vouchers with 10 sessions with Train Station,  each for 560 only from Beeconomic. I gave one to Useph, my nephew, so that he can join the class with Bryce. One will be for my Zumba which I plan to take right after their toddler class.

I booked their first session last April 20. It was just a 30mins class and yet it is also tiring for us moms to work on with our so kulit toddlers. Silang dalawa nga lang on their first session haha!


They attend the MWF sesssion so it will complete in 3weeks time. 4th session na kanina yay! They now have girls classmates.

Teacher Abby and Teacher Richelle do the toddler movement class. Last Wednesday session, Miro, teacher Richelle's daughter joined the class.

Each session is just the same as I've observed. At least this will tend to have retention sa kid. We practice this at home too. Favorite ni Bryce ang roll. Each session din they behave differently. Minsan follow ng follow, minsan ayaw magfollow haha! May sariling mga saltik tong mga bagets e.

I mentioned that I've plans to attend Zumba after every class, but I don't think it'll be feasible kasi the toddlers are so kulit. Though they said that if moms will attend Zumba, they can have some story telling for the kids while waiting.


Each session, before or after, nagaattendance din kami sa quantum which is not good as I see kasi today imbis na Bryce wants to attend the class kanina, he's asking to play ball sa Quantum hehe.

I didnt even have photos yet to document each class though I plan to record the next class so Bryce can practice at home.

Hopefully, next update I can show photos too.

TrainStation Group, Inc.

Phone: 217-6531
Mobile: 0917-880-5369

Address:
Studio Address (starting April 2012):
Health & Wellness wing
SM Center Pasig,
E. Rodriguez, Jr. Ave.
(C5) corner Doña Julia Vargas Ave.,
Frontera Verde, Ortigas Center,
Brgy. Ugong, Pasig City
(near Tiendesitas)








No comments:

Post a Comment