Thursday, April 05, 2012

Holy week cooking!

Sinipag magluto before mag Maundy Thursday...

After I made a pitcher of buco juice for breakfast, I opened the fridge and left it half empty. I got the tilapya, crab sticks, frozen corn, cream dory and some gulays for sahog.

I asked ate to slice and prepare some of the ingredients for me. She said last night that she will cook tofu in oyster sauce for bfast. I asked her to do it first before i'll cook my fish. Verdict: di ko bet!

I now made my ulams..started with steamed tilapya garnished with parsley and spring onion, stuffed with ginger and garlic.

And here's for dinner:

Steamed tilapya


After the tilapya, I cooked my ubod for lumpiang sariwa. I sauteed ubod, carrot slices, baguio beans, garlic and shrimp. Seasoned with pepper, salt, and soy sauce.


Lumpiang ubod

I cooked the sauce later on nung wala nang magawa.

Then the third and the last (supposedly I was about to cook crab & corn soup kaso tinamad na), steamed cream dory in light soy sauce and garlic. Parang same din ng steamed tilapya, but this one got toasted garlic on top plus the spring onion.




Will do crab and corn soup later for dinner..I can't wait to make my fresh lumpiang ubod later.


No comments:

Post a Comment